Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Blues

Today's rain turned out to be some sort of blue instead of the pink from yesterday, but luckily we were on our way home, not on our way out.  This is rather depressing - the rain.  It's some sort of 'rainbow' storm instead of just rain.  It should be cool... but it's upset Leo and everything is getting really cold.  I think the seasons are starting to change...

At the store, Leo messed with our heads a bit again, trying to get so many new toys... but we talked him out of them... mostly...  We did end up spoiling him a bit.  But sometimes kids need that sort of thing... or so I've heard... I really don't know some days.  But, he was so happy when we got home... even if we were all slightly blue, he immediately started to try to unpack them.  Now there's scattered about the house again...  I'll try to clean that up tomorrow.  I just don't feel right when Ty feels like she has to clean everything.

I don't know, I hope it's just the rain that's got me down, but it is rather chilly in here... I think I'm going to go snuggle with Ty...

Wait... when'd it get so late...?  I guess I should go sleep with her..  I think I did that earlier... not too sure now... Sleepy...  Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment