Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sickness

... has made its rounds.  I hope this means we'll be done with it for a while though.  (sigh)

It's really annoying to be sick... just having to sit still.  I think it's cause I miss my wife and son, but luckily, they're so sweet to help me.  Ty's acting about how I was... but, I understand, so I'm holding nothing against her.  I'm feeling a bit better right now.  I snuck away to do this though.  Ty's helping Leo get ready for bed and figured I'm safe for a few minutes.  I hear him splashing around in the tub and trying to convince her to sing to him and telling him a bedtime story.  I keep hearing something about a 'Gracia' as well.  I'll try to ask them about that later.  A new friend maybe?

Not too much to report otherwise, I've slept a lot... kind of like after I changed.  Speaking of... I'm thirsty... I was yesterday too... I doubt this sickness has helped matters much.  I think I can go a few more days though...  I always try to avoid bringing it up around Ty.  We have enough problems without having to deal with this...

We had brought up plans to deal with this before we left, but it's not exactly simple though...  I should go, I think I'm about to get in trouble though.  Whoops?

No comments:

Post a Comment