Sunday, August 26, 2012

Busybusybusy

Sorry about no posts for a while!  I've been so busy lately, even today.

First of all, I was able to feed with minimal problems.  It'll definitely help knowing what to expect next time.  I was really scared about it this.

Afterwards, I started searching for a job.  And searching.  And searching.  And searching.  I'm pretty sure there should be some sort of law about discrimination... but, there isn't.  It's kind of offensive though.  The applications have "State species."  So, I always say human.  People take one look at that mark and then pretty much blow me off the rest of the interview.  It's getting so frustrating.  I can't even put into words what I want to say about that.  I guess humans aren't good enough for most of these jobs.  (growl)

However, today, I think I got one or two jobs that may work out for me... I hope (crosses fingers).  If not, I'm at my wits end for what I can do...  We need the money.. we had some when we started, of course... so we can buy supplies and groceries, but this thing we need about the roof... I didn't imagine it'd come up so fast.  I just feel bad about not being able to support my family as I should...

Yeah, anyway.  Speaking of my family, Leo's still going on about Gracie.  More and more often every day.  He's being so clingy too... sometimes I have to take him with me to get the applications, but a lot of the time Ty and I switch off an on being with him.  When she's not working, I go out and then if she is, I stay here with him.  I really hope Gracie isn't him trying to tell us he's scared or misses us.  I'm so worried for him and Ty... But I think it'll be okay... maybe.

Ty told me about the repair man as well... I don't know wha tto think other than I wish I could be with her 24/7 now...  (sigh)

Anyway, I should go, I'm exhausted... and Leo's wanting to snuggle.  He just woke up again...  I'm thinking bad dreams, but he doesn't admit it...  My sweet little boy... I love him so much...  I'll try to post more often, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment