Sunday, August 12, 2012

Heh...

So, yeah.  Turns out, that ice cream was a terrible idea.  Also leaving my wife alone was a terrible idea.  I love her, but sometimes she doesn't realize that she's hurting herself more when she does something.  She's still sick.  She knows it.  I know it (now).  It upsets me when she doesn't share the fact she's not feeling well.  I know I can be overbearing sometimes, but I try not to be... but I do want to help her get better...

Anyway... I forgot what else I was going to say.  Oh, right.  Leo.  Never getting ice cream again.  At least, at any time after, lets say 4.  4:30.  I think he may still be wired from it... or maybe that was just because he slept in really late because he was up half the night.  I'm still soaking wet from what was just his water-play time.  It wasn't exactly a bath...

Ty may have said she was sneaking around, but I knew what she was doing...  It's hard sometimes... living like this... I guess it's hard for all of us... but sometimes I feel like we have to trust each other on the big things, but those small instances; they're harder to talk about.  I'd like to hope that if she actually told me she was feeling better, I wouldn't try to hold her back...  (sigh)

Well, that's not exactly a way I was hoping to go with this blog, but it'll have to do...  It's the middle of the night and I think I might hear her waking up...  I couldn't sleep too well, so I came out to do this... but I think I should get back, I think she feels lonely sometimes when she wakes up to an empty bed.  I know I do...

~ Until we meet again. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment