Monday, August 13, 2012

How...

I finally convinced Leo to sit down for a while as I finished cleaning the rest of the house.  How can one child be so messy?  HOW?

But... he does make it up for those cute moments.  He drew a picture of 'mommy' today.  I had to help him write on it, but his trying was so cute.  Ty didn't see all the attempts... we had about 15 in total before he let me help him.  She went to give him a bath... I hope the marker comes off easily...

I have a feeling Ty isn't liking the fact that I'm taking care of her so much... but she's still sick.  Her fever just went away yesterday, and I can tell she's still tired.  If she's mad at me, she's gonna have to be...

Don't tell her yet... but while she was sleeping this afternoon, Leo took the nap with her and I went out to get her something special...


It's kind of like a get better present, but I'm going to give it to her tomorrow when she's cooled down a bit.  I feel like I've upset her about something...

Along with 'how'... I'm just trying to figure out how people here can be so rude yet so very nice at the same time.  I'm having mixed feelings about our neighbors... they're judging us, you can tell from their eyes... but I am hoping that if we get to actually know them, they're warm up to us.  I saw them peeking at me through the windows today.  I'm kind of glad they were both in the house today.  I hated it on Earth when people looked at them like that, now here too?  Though, it might be just me... there aren't really any humans here, but honestly, I'm not fully human either, but I look it.

I heard from someone it's going to rain tomorrow... we've yet to see rain... this new planet will bring new experiences... hopefully it's normal 'rain'.  We really aren't fans of rain... but, we'll make do.  Maybe it'll be something closer to snow that we can play in.  We can always hope anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment